♫ PIANO/KEYBOARD FAQs
- I want to learn to play quickly so I can play anything I want. Can this be done?
- Do I have to tune my instrument all the time?
- Do I have to do boring exercises every day?
- Can I just play music and skip the exercises?
- How often do I have to practise?
- Will I be able to play as well on an electronic keyboard as on an acoustic piano?
- What are the advantages of playing on an acoustic piano as opposed to an electric piano?
- I don't really like classical music but do I have to play some in order to become a good player?
- Do you teach different styles of playing?
If you want to find out more and/or sign up for piano or keyboard lessons, use the Contact Form below or on our Piano page to give us your email address so we can start the ball rolling and get you moving ahead!
Looking forward to working with you,
Robert and Lynda Jay.
G.T.C.L., L.T.C.L., A.T.C.L.